GATE 2017 Results: Gate Result 2017 score card, branch Wise Cutoff Marks download at gate.iitr.ernet.in. The result for Graduate Aptitude Test For Engineering 2017 session has been announced by IIITR.
GATE 2017 Results, Score Card, Branch Wise Cutoff Marks
The result for Graduate Aptitude Test For Engineering (GATE) 2017 session has been announced. Candidates can check the GATE 2017 Results, all branches Cutoff Marks and download the Score Card on the official website gate.iitr.ernet.in.
GATE Result 2017 For all Branches: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of the candidates in various undergraduate subjects in Engineering/Technology/Architecture and post-graduate level subjects in Science. The GATE score of a candidate reflects a relative performance level in a particular subject in the examination across several years.
GATE 2017 Result Branch Wise
GATE 2076 Results are Announced Check From Below
The score is used for admissions to post-graduate programs (e.g., M. E., M. Tech, direct Ph.D.) in centrally funded Indian institutes of higher education (i.e., institutes which are provided with financial assistance by MHRD and other Government agencies). The score is also used by some Public and Private Sector Undertakings for employment processes. Direct recruitment to Group A level posts i.e., Senior Field Office (SFO Tele), Senior Research Officer (SRO) (Crypto) and SRO(S&T) in Cabinet Secretariat is now being done on the basis of GATE scores.
When GATE 2017 Result Will Be Announced?
GATE 2017 results will be Declared on March 27, 2017 at 17:00 hours and will be available on the GATE Online Application Website i.e., http://gate.iitr.ernet.in or http://appsgate.iitr.ac.in.
In order to check the result, the candidates are required to follow the steps listed below:
- Go to the GOAPS official website; http://appsgate.iisc.ernet.in
- Insert the Enrolment ID/Mobile Number/Email Address;
- Insert password;
- Hit the Submit Button
- Your Result will be displayed on the screen (The marks provided here are for information only).
- Take print out for feature reference
The Following Branches Results are Declared by IITR on 27th March 2017 at GATE Official Website.
- GATE 2017 results for Computer Science and Information Technology
- GATE 2017 results for Civil Engineering
- GATE 2017 results for Mechanical Engineering
- GATE 2017 results for Electronics and Communication Engg.
- GATE 2017 results for Electrical Engineering
- GATE 2017 results for Chemical Engineering
- GATE 2017 results for Agricultural Engineering
- GATE 2017 results for Food Technology
- GATE 2017 results for Aerospace Engineering
- GATE 2017 results for Mining Engineering
- GATE 2017 results for Instrumentation Engineering
GATE 2016 cutoff marks Branch Wise
Lakhs of candidates apply for GATE 2017 examination. All of those need to know cut off marks for GATE exam, so that we are provide you GATE Last five year cutoff marks in single place (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012). GATE Exam level is too tough, that is the reason why GATE Cut Off marks are much lower. The test is of 100 marks comprising of 65 questions and is different for various branches of Engineering. Also it is conducted online. Most of the questions in this test are objective with a few questions of Numerical type. Below you will find Cut off marks of GATE 2017 cutoff marks, Gate 2016 cutoff marks, Gate 2015 cutoff marks, Gate 2014 cutoff marks, Gate 2013 cutoff marks. Knowing these cut off marks will be helpful for you in preparation of GATE 2017 and On words.
Also Download: GATE 2017 Score Card Download